Friday, April 2, 2010

Rummy 500 - Day 1


Ok. So here is my blog. I never thought I would have one of these, but it is 2010, so I figured I would get with the times. I set this up because I am starting a new project. It is something called Project 365...basically what I have to do is take a picture each day for one year. I have decided to display my pics using a blog rather than just putting them in an album so I can share them with everyone. Feel free to comment, judge, laugh at, and critique my pics openly! I love taking pictures and I am always taking pics of the silliest things and trying to be artsy-fartsy with them. Oh-and here is my disclaimer....there will lots of pics involving food. Enjoy!
This is my Day 1 picture. I played the card game Rummy 500 tonight. I'm not telling you who won....

No comments:

Post a Comment